Looking for helpful ways to nourish and take care of your hair? This list will help you in finding the best oil to mix with castor oil for hair care!
Combining castor oil with essential oils is a fantastic idea to treat your common hair problems. Not only it helps you get rid of damaged-moisture-less hair but also nourishes and makes them silky. There’re many oils you can mix with castor oil to enhance its natural powers. Read on to know which is the best oil to mix with castor oil for hair.
1. Tea Tree Oil
Filled with essential nutrients, Tea tree oil is an excellent oil you can use to get rid of dandruff and hair loss. Many scientific researches are backing the health benefits it offers, thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use tea tree oil with castor oil?
- Mix one cup of castor oil and two cups of tea-tree oil.
- Apply it on your scalp and massage it gently.
- Leave for 25 minutes and wash your hair.
2. Coconut Oil
When it comes to deciding the castor oil companion for hair, how one can’t list coconut oil! Packed with vitamins and minerals, it’s an excellent natural remedy that nourishes and moisturizes your hair.
How to use coconut oil with castor oil?
- Take a small bowl and mix two cups of castor oil and coconut oil each.
- Heat the mixture for 2 minutes, make sure not to overheat.
- Now apply the oil on your scalp and cover your head with a cloth flannel.
- Leave it aside for 1 hour and then wash with shampoo.
3. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil helps in improving blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is an excellent cure for hair-loss when combined with castor oil.
How to use rosemary oil with castor oil?
- Mix one cup of castor oil and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Heat it on moderate heat and add three tablespoons of rosemary oil.
- Apply it on your hair, so it seeps well in the follicles and moisturizes your head.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with a shampoo.
4. Avocado Oil
Most of the hair problems occur because of vitamin deficiency. Including avocado oil in your beauty routine can help in fixing this as it’s rich in Vitamin B.
How to use avocado oil with castor oil?
- Combine castor oil and avocado oil in a bowl.
- Mix well and apply it on your hair.
- Gently massage with your finger for 10 minutes.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with a quality shampoo.
5. Aloe Vera
If you’re suffering from itchy scalp or hair loss, then Aloe Vera is a great choice. It is enzyme-rich and maintains the pH of your scalp.
- Combine a half-cup of castor oil and two cups of aloe vera gel in a small bowl.
- Blend the oil mixture well and apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Let the hair mask stay for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
Precautions To Consider
Before mixing the oils, please take care of the following precautions.
- Always use organic,hexane-free, and cold-pressed castor oil.
- Never consume any of the mentioned oils, as they’re not meant to ingest internally.
- After applying oil, carefully wash your hair to remove the excess castor oil.
That’s all mix the mentioned oils with castor oil and take good care of your hair. Do apply it and let us know your experience!