Can you mix castor oil with tea tree oil? Learn about the tea tree benefits and uses with castor oil!
We all know what an excellent remedy castor oil is, as well as it’s benefits! Today we’ll talk about tea tree oil, a popular essential oil commonly used in nourishing hair, nails, and oils. As well as tell, can you mix castor oil with tea tree oil, and what’ll be the benefits?
In this article:
- What is Tea Tree Oil?
- Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- Can You Mix Castor Oil with Tea Tree Oil?
- DIY Castor Oil + Tea Tree Oil Recipes
- Precautions To Consider
- Final Thoughts
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Obtained from the leaves of tea tree, it is an essential oil used in treating various health conditions. It’s widely used to nourish skin and hair, with its therapeutic properties. However, you should use it externally only, as is poisonous for consumption.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil possesses anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It offers plenty of holistic health benefits.
Heals Minor Cuts and Wounds
Castor oil is an excellent antiseptic and helps in healing minor cuts and wounds. It cleans the area by fighting the infections present in the affected area.
If you’re suffering from acne, then including tea tree oil in your beauty routine can help in fighting skin problems. This research confirms that tea tree oil helps in reducing acne lesions and cures them.
Clean Nail Fungus
Tea Tree Oil helps in nourishing your nails. This research shows how applying tea tree oil can treat nail fungus quickly. Just clean the affected area, apply the oil, and wash your hands.
Cure Skin Inflammation
If you have skin inflammation, itchy, and dry skin due to dermatitis and bug bite, then applying tea tree oil can provide a sense of relief.
Can You Mix Castor Oil with Tea Tree Oil?
Yes, you can easily combine castor oil and tea tree oil! It offers many health benefits for hair, nails, and skin. Both have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties that provide an all-round nourishment.
DIY Castor Oil + Tea Tree Oil Recipes
Here are some fantastic DIY recipes you can prepare and take care of your well-being.
To Treat Common Hair and Scalp Problems
Prepare this recipe to treat common hair problems ki dandruff, dry hair, and hair loss.
- Quality Castor Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Mix two tablespoons of castor oil with one tablespoon of tea tree oil.
- Apply it on your hair and gently massage it on your scalp.
- Repeat this activity daily for 2-3 weeks to see effective results.
To Fight Acne
The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil with the moisturizing power of castor oil can help you get rid of acne quickly!
- Quality Castor Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Cotton Ball
- Small Bowl
- Take a small size bowl.
- Add one cup of castor oil and two of tea tree oil in it.
- Stir and combine the solution well.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip it in the solution.
- Apply it on the acne region in a gentle manner.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then clean and rinse with water
Precautions To Consider
Before preparing the DIY castor and tea tree oil recipes, please take care of the following precautions.
- Always use hexane-free, organic, and cold-pressed castor oil.
- Carefully apply tea tree oil, so it doesn’t seep in your ears or eyes, as it is poisonous.
- Clean the affected area properly with a quality soap.
The combination of castor oil and tea tree oil can solve all your natural hair, nails, and acne problems! Just follow the instructions carefully, include these DIY recipes in your beauty routine, and you’re good to go. Do let us know how your experience was with castor and tea tree oil!
Thanks for reading!