Looking for ways to stop hair loss and reduce stress? Discover how to grow back edges with castor oil in this article.
Losing back edges hair is a stressful problem. Not only it makes you look bald before time but also causes anxiety and results in low confidence. Unlike regular hairs, the back edges require more care as they’re soft, slender and easy to break. This leads us to today’s article on how to grow back edges with castor oil and have wonderful hair!
Today we will cover:
- What Causes Back Edges Hair Loss?
- How To Take Care of Your Back Edges?
- How To Grow Back Edges with Castor Oil?
- Precautions You Should Consider
- Final Thoughts
What Causes Back Edges Hair Loss?
There are several reasons behind back edges hair loss. This includes a stressful lifestyle, tight-forced combing style and using too many cosmetics in your beauty routine.
The primary reason why hair loss occurs is due to the lack of moisture, proper caring and applying alcohol-filled cosmetics. It makes the edge hair dry, rough and weak, so they break with time.
But the problem is treatable, especially with including the castor oil in your hair care routine.
How to Take Care of Your Back Edges?
Caring is important to maintain the texture, shape, and growth of your back edges. It will also help in regrowing the hair and making them stronger.
Adopt the methods listed below to learn about taking care of your back edges:
1. Avoid over-styling and tightening of the back edges.
Over-styling damages the growth of the back edges by producing tension on the ends. So during combing or styling your hair, just leave the edges.
2. Limit the use of hair bands and hats
Using hair bands or hats limits your hair to receive adequate moisture and keeps them dry. Thereby causing hair loss.
3. Use deep conditioners.
Using natural conditioners is a great way to treat your hair edges. It nourishes them to the roots and hydrates them.
4. Massage with castor oil
Massaging with castor oil is a great way to maintain, nourish as well as regrow them. Read further to learn about how to grow back edges with castor oil.
5. Have a diet filled with vitamins and minerals
It is important to have a nutritious diet to have good hair. Include fruits and green veggies in your diet for an extra dose of vitamins and minerals.
6. Hydrate yourself for better hair.
How to Grow Back Edges With Castor Oil?
Massaging your castor oil is a natural way to regrow your back hair edges. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the oil help in fighting infections, improving blood circulation and promoting the hair regrowth.
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Almond Oil
Instructions / Directions
- Take a medium-size bowl and mix castor oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, and almond oil in it.
- Warm the oil mixture for 2 minutes and let it cool down.
- Apply it on your scalp and gently massage it on the back ends with your finger.
- Let the oil penetrate deep in the roots of your hair.
- Leave it overnight and wash it up with shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
- Repeat this routine religiously four times a week for 2-5 months to see better and effective results.
Precautions You Should Consider
Please keep in mind the following points before using castor oil to regrow your back edge hairs.
- Always use organic, hexane-free and cold-pressed castor oil from a trusted brand for better and effective results.
- Apply the oil carefully, so that it doesn’t seep in the eyes during your sleep. Else there can be difficult consequences.
- Though you can use any type of castor oil, for effective results use Jamaican Castor Oil as it is a powerful cleanser than the regular version.
- Avoid this therapy in case your skin is allergic or sensitive to castor oil
All in all, massaging castor oil on your back edge hairs is a great way to nurture, moisturize and regrow your strands. Just follow the castor oil routine for a longer period of time to see the results.
Use it and do let us know in the comment section on how this therapy worked out for you. That’s all today!
Thanks for reading!