The combination of castor oil and honey for face is highly effective and nourishing. Read this post to learn its benefits and how to use it.
Have you ever considered using honey and castor oil for face? Well, it’s an excellent combination, a perfect blend of therapeutic and nourishing ingredients. In this article, we’ll be talking about the benefits of honey and how effective it is when mixed with castor oil!
In this article, we will be talking about:
- Castor Oil for Face
- Benefits of Honey on Face
- The Blend of Honey and Castor Oil
- Honey and Castor Oil Face Pack
- Final Thoughts
Castor Oil for Face
As we know, castor oil is an excellent remedy for face and helps in nourishing the face. It nourishes and heals in many ways. Castor oil helps in:
- Clearing acne from the skin by retaining moisture.
- Treats wrinkles by softening the skin with the help of collagens.
- Cures dry skin by nourishing it.
Benefits of Honey on Face
Honey is an excellent natural remedy to treat and care for your facial skin. It also possesses the ability to enhance the medicinal properties of beauty products.
It has the following benefits:
- Helps in moisturizing the skin
- The antiseptic and antibacterial property of honey cleanse the pores
- Cures the rashes and dry skin
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Prevents pimples and acne
The Blend of Castor Oil and Honey
Combining castor oil with honey is a great way to nurture your skin. It’s a perfect blend of antiseptic, antibacterial and therapeutic properties as well as help in:
- Making the skin glow
- Softening and hydrating your face
- Killing the bacteria and moisturizing the skin
- Turning your skin moist, beautiful from dry and oily
If you remember, in one of our articles on Castor Oil and Honey Hairmask, we talked about how beneficial and powerful the blend is in treating typical hair and skin problems.
Honey and Castor Oil Face Pack
Prepare the castor oil and honey face pack. This will help in nourishing the skin and making it soft, moisturized, and healthy. You’ll need:
- Castor Oil
- Lemon/ Avacado / Lavender Oil
- Take a bowl one-fourth filled with water.
- Add half cup honey, one-third cup castor oil, and 10-12 drops of essential oil (Lemon/Avacado/ Lavender) in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir it well, so the face pack becomes evenly smooth
- Refrigerate it for 5-10 minutes to make it cool and comforting.
- Now take a small piece of cloth or cucumber, dip it in the face pack and apply it gently on the face.
- Start from the forehead, cheeks, and under the lips region.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with cool water afterward.
- Repeat this three times a week for effective results.
Honey and castor oil is the ultimate therapy you’ll need to take care of your facial skin. It’s relaxing, relieving, and add a delightful tone to your face. Do make the face pack and let me know how it worked out for you in the comment section.
Before preparing the face pack, do take the precaution of not ingest it because castor oil is a powerful laxative and can harm your digestive system when consumed in a large amount. So take care!
Thanks for reading!