Suffering from intestinal parasite pain and need quick help? Using castor oil for parasites is a sure way to get rid of them.
Do you suffer from stomach pain and digestion issues often? Maybe there are parasites present in your intestines. Don’t worry, it is a normal health problem and can be cured at home with castor oil. Keep reading this article to know about using castor oil for parasites.
Today we will cover:
- What Are Intestinal Parasites?
- Signs and Symptoms of Parasites
- Causes of Intestinal Parasite
- How To Use Castor Oil for Parasites?
- Precautions To Consider
- Final Thoughts
What Are Intestinal Parasites?
An intestinal parasite or worm is an organism that lives in another organism called the host. Its purpose is to survive on the host’s resources in the intestine, reproduce faster, and spread diseases (1).
The most common intestinal worms include:
Signs and Symptoms of Parasites
You can identify parasites in your body with the help of following signs and symptoms (4):
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea, diarrhea or vomiting
These symptoms vary from person to person and depend on the type of worm present in your intestine.
Causes of Intestinal Parasite
There are many ways an intestinal parasite can enter your body and spread diseases. Most of them include (5):
- Eating undercooked pork, fish or meat
- Poor sanitization
- Consuming contaminated water
- Came in contact with contaminated soil or feces or dead animals
Once the intestinal parasites enter your body, they start reproducing and cause the symptoms.
How To Use Castor Oil for Parasites?
Castor oil is a powerful laxative and its anti-bacterial action helps in reducing the population of parasites. It is natural, safe to use, and provides a sense of relief from abdomen pain (6).
The oil also helps in improving the abdomen muscle function and better bowel movements. Here’s how you can use castor oil for parasites.
You Will Need:
- Castor Oil
- Take a small bowl and add a half cup of water and one tablespoon of castor oil in it.
- Heat the bowl, until it becomes mild warm.
- Pour the combination in a glass and drink it sip by sip slowly.
- Repeat this practice for atleast two times a week for effective results.
Sanitation and hygienic lifestyle is the key to prevent parasite infections in the first place. Here are some measures you should adopt in your lifestyle to do so.
- Wash your hands with soap or sanitizer before and after the meals.
- Avoid raw or undercooked meat and always buy from a trusted source.
- Cook the meat properly atleast 63°C to kill the underlying germs and parasites.
- Always ensure to wash the fruits and vegetables before using them.
- Stay away from soil and human feces.
Precautions To Consider
Before using castor oil for parasites, do consider the following precautions:
- Always use cold-pressed, organic, and hexane-free castor oil.
- Don’t use this remedy if you are allergic to castor oil.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you find blood or pus in your stool. Also, seek medical help when the symptoms worsen.
- Don’t overdose on castor oil as it is a powerful laxative.
Final Thoughts: Castor Oil for Parasites
Summing up, parasites are natural organism which enters our body and spreads diseases. Treating them with castor oil is a natural and non-toxic way to eradicate them from the intestines. Do use it and let us know your experience in the comment section.