Learn how to use castor oil for lipoma cure and get rid of fatty tissues found under the skin! Read on to know more!
Also known as skin lumps, Lipoma occurs when fatty tissue grows under the skin. They are benign in nature and generally appear on thighs, shoulders, neck as well as forearms (1). They don’t cause pain and can be treated naturally or through surgery. Castor oil is a recommended remedy to treat skin lumps due to its therapeutic properties. Read on to know more about how to use castor oil for lipoma cure!
This article covers:
- What is Lipoma?
- Symptoms of Lipoma
- Causes of Lipoma
- How To Treat Lipoma With Castor Oil?
- Precautions To Consider
- Final Thoughts
What is Lipoma?
A lipoma is a fat tissue that grows slowly between the skin and muscle. It is non-cancerous and generally doesn’t cause pain (2). They are soft to touch and moves along with a finger touch.
How To Recognize Lipoma?
Though it is hard to identify skin tumors, you can easily recognize lipoma through the following signs (3):
- It feels soft and doughy when you touch the fat tissues.
- They are small in size, normally 2 inches or 5 centimeters in diameter.
- Lipomas are generally situated under the skin, mainly on neck, shoulders, and thighs.
Causes of Lipoma
According to doctors and researchers, there are no specific causes of Lipoma. This research suggests if a person has a genetic history of lipoma, then he or she is more likely to suffer from the disease.
If you are experiencing the following medical conditions, then you are at a high chance of developing Lipoma.
- Gardner Syndrome
- Cowden Syndrome
- Weak Immunity
- Madelung Disease
How To Treat Lipoma With Castor Oil?
The anti-inflammatory action of castor oil helps in reducing the size of the skin lumps. Also, it contains ricinoleic acid, which helps in shrinking the lipoma and hinders its growth.
- Quality castor oil
- Cotton Ball
- Small Bowl
- Take a small size bowl and add half a cup of castor oil in it.
- Soak a cotton ball and massage it over the skin lumps.
- Let it rest over the affected area for 1-3 hours.
- Wash the lumps with clean water.
- Repeat this activity daily until the Lipoma is not cured.
Precautions To Consider
Please note the following precautions for the castor oil lipoma cure:
- Always use cold-pressed, organic, and hexane-free castor oil.
- Castor oil is beneficial only for minor and early-stage lipoma, consult a doctor if they grow in size.
- Make sure to clean the castor oil properly, else it might seep in the ears or eyes.
Final Thoughts: Castor Oil for Lipoma Cure
Summing up, castor oil is effective in treating lipoma by shrinking and restricting its growth.