Is castor oil good for wrinkles? Learn its uses and more about this natural anti-wrinkle treatment in your daily routine.
Well, well, what do we have here? A wrinkle? Is that the very first one or just another line complementing a few others that appeared throughout the years? No matter how old you are, castor oil is a precious ally to live harmoniously with those time markers that Cate Blanchett often compares to “the lyrics of an old song of our youth”. Discover how to use castor oil for wrinkles and a few other tips!
In this article:
- Frown lines and crow’s feet
- Targeted action, attenuated wrinkles (DIY recipe)
- Not only castor oil
Frown Lines and Crow’s Feet
Our skin tells a story and every little mark highlights a moment of our life. Those expression lines are the product of our emotions: those forehead wrinkles, those frown lines, those crow’s feet… They all tell us how much we have laughed, how much we have been surprised, sad, amazed, or how much we have thought.
On the other hand, static wrinkles that one can find at the corner of the mouth, close to the nose or on the neck are the simple reflection of every season that we have crossed. It is also the result of external factors that influenced our existence: the wind, the cold, the sun, etc.
Depending on our age, fine lines and wrinkles should be taken care of differently but always with serenity: let’s never forget that a body without wrinkles would only be the one of a person that would have never experienced anything! That would be extremely sad don’t you think? 🙂
Our wrinkles are part of our identity and because they are a part of our life (whether we want it or not), it is essential to learn to know them.
After thirty-five years old, the “key” is prevention. After that, the right term would be correction or reduction. That’s also when, in the meantime, we will want to slow down the skin loosening.
Good habits and a healthy lifestyle enables us to go peacefully throughout all different life stages.
That’s the reason why wrinkles and other expression lines will be more discrete if:
- You have a well-balanced diet consisting of a lot of fruits and vegetables. Indeed, they reinforce our organism by supplying a good amount of vitamins and minerals such as the famous Vitamin C which is so rich in antioxidants. Kiwis, apples, and grapefruits should always have a particular place in your menu.
- You drink everyday green or white tea, a significant source of antioxidants (phenols)
- You practice every day with facial exercises. There are different exercises for the different parts of your face as you can see in this video. I highly encourage you to subscribe to this channel. The free exercise of an incredible variety by a specialized coach, that’s the beauty of the internet 🙂
- We apply castor oil for wrinkles every night with a small cotton ball on the desired areas. When waking up, you simply have to clean the small residue with fresh water to start your day right. Castor oil does a wonderful job for your skin! You can check out the in-depth effects right here.
In a nutshell, castor oil nourishes and reinforces your skin. It is simply the best oil for wrinkles on your face or anywhere you want! CO contains a super powerful fatty acid: the ricinoleic acid that acts as your skin’s bodyguard. It fights bacteria, reinforces the shield of your skin and contributes to its elasticity, its flexibility, and its hydration!
DIY Castor Oil Recipes for Wrinkles
When one wishes to focus on a particular wrinkle, here is a little powerful DIY wrinkle treatment that is particularly good in order to reduce it:
This mix can be applied around your eyes, on your forehead and around your lips.
It should stay as long as 15 minutes (more is better).
Simply rinse afterward with fresh water and don’t forget to hydrate your skin. This natural remedy is particularly efficient and it’s also very simple and fast to make. It reinforces the hydrolipidic film and cellular membrane. It creates a stronger barrier that protects your skin in the long run.
Little by little, water loss diminishes and the treatment should work even more each time you repeat the process! Try it out and attain benefits of castor oil for wrinkles.
Not just Castor Oil
While castor oil acts in depth to help us smooth our wrinkles and reinforce our skin, we can help our body so as to prevent and/or repair the signs of aging.
- Endermologie is one option to consider in order to awaken some sleeping cells by helping to produce collagen and elastin (it’s only a temporary solution that needs to be repeated over time).
- Dermapuncture (acupuncture without needles) for its part helps to tone the facial muscles. It is also known as the Japanese Ko Bi Do.
Japan is indeed a great source of inspiration when it comes to beauty treatments.
Have you ever heard of the Japanese rolls? (not talking about sushi here). Made of different minerals, these five small rolls that act on the skin revitalize it while providing a fresh feeling of well-being. A great way to combine business with pleasure!
Final Thoughts: Castor oil for Wrinkles
Whatever time you may have to take care of your wrinkles, using castor oil for wrinkles before and after will greatly help you in the quest for a more natural look and feel.
Whether you simply use castor oil on a daily basis on a targeted spot or if you also add to this a complete anti-wrinkle routine, everyone can find a way to cope with the marks of time that affect us all. Just know that it’s always a question of self-discipline and persistence in order to reach the desired effects.
I wish you good luck! Let everyone know how this worked for you by leaving a comment! Also, feel free to share your homemade natural recipe!