Almost everyone wishes they could have longer and fuller hair. They are willing to try any number of home remedies to achieve their hair goals, but it might be even easier than they thought. All you need is the best castor oil to buy for hair growth!
Once you know what type of castor oil to purchase to make your locks long and luxurious, you can keep going with regular applications of a castor oil hair mask. So what should you look for in a castor oil?
In this article:
- Qualities of a Good Castor Oil
- Best Castor Oil to Buy for Hair Growth
Qualities of a Good Castor Oil
Did you think that all castor oil was created equal? Many consumers are tricked by fancy packaging and marketing into believing that they are purchasing quality castor oil. However, there are many products on the market that really may not be that beneficial for you.
It helps to know what qualities you should be searching for in a good castor oil. This can help you to grow the long and thick hair that you’ve always desired. Here are just a few of the primary attributes that the best castor oil to buy for hair growth should have:
- Cold-Pressed: You always want to purchase a castor oil that is cold-pressed because it leaves all of the good nutrients for your hair.
- Virgin: Castor oil beans should be virgin, meaning that they are being cold-pressed for the very first time. This ensures that you are getting all of the nutrients and healthy ingredients that your hair has been craving.
- Hexane-Free: Hexanes are ingredients that are linked to those found in petroleum, so steer clear of any castor oils that are full of hexanes.
- USDA Certified Organic: Avoid harmful chemicals and ingredients during the production process with a seal directly from the USDA for organic materials.
Best Castor Oil to Buy for Hair Growth
Searching for the perfect castor oil to buy for hair growth can be a bit of a challenge. With so many on the market, how do you choose just one?
There are many different bottles that you could purchase that would still allow your hair to grow longer and stronger. However, I would pick the Rejuve Naturals 100% Certified Organic Castor Oil if I had to choose just one!
Keep in mind that this bottle is hexane-free, cold-pressed, pure castor oil that meets all of our criteria. This bottle even comes with a dropper that makes it easier to create hair serums and other recipes.
While you can definitely use regular castor oil on your hair, many people swear by the Jamaican Black Castor Oil. It has higher levels of carbon particles that are created during the production process, which could contribute to more hair growth.
If you want to try this variety of castor oil, I highly recommend the Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil!
Final Thoughts: Best Castor Oil to Buy for Hair Growth
Castor oil can be an important ingredient for those who want to grow longer, stronger, and thicker hair. Unfortunately, finding the best castor oil to buy for hair growth can sometimes be a struggle. With either of these two varieties of castor oil, you’ll be well on your way to more luxurious hair in no time at all!